Wednesday, March 6, 2013

We're Almost There!

I can't believe we're leaving on Saturday already! I remember being so excited when I first found out I was on the team, but now that we're so close I don't think "excited" is a word that fully describes how I feel. I guess I'm a little nervous because I haven't done anything like this before, but overall, I'm so ecstatic to be able to serve God in a way I've never done. I hope and pray that God will work with my team and myself in ways that we haven't experienced before. God is so amazing and has blessed me so much by providing me with the opportunity to travel to a country as beautiful as Haiti and allowing me to work with His people through this mission trip. My team is amazing and everyone has such a drive to serve God. I am so blessed to surrounded by so many fantastic people. Now I'm just counting down the days until our trip begins! 

- Caitlyn Breukelman

1 comment:

  1. It was such blessing to share your pre-trip enthusiasm and energy last night @ 1:45 AM! This trip is going to continue to shape each of you along your own faith journey as you experience life in Haiti. It was such a blessing to have the chance to pray together on the bus before you left and you're in our prayers right now as you travel!
    In His Hands, Mrs. P VanderVelde

    ReplyDelete