Sunday, March 3, 2013

Only 6 days

As I write this post it is 6 days till we leave and I am beyond excited. As soon as I heard about the trip to Haiti, I knew it would be something I would want to do. It was a chance to experience things that were way out of my comfort zone. As soon as I heard I made it onto the team, I could not contain my happiness. I still can't! I'm antsy now just writing this blog post! We had our packing party last night where we packed all of our donations and it just seems so real that we're going now. It's 6 days, that's crazy! God has really blessed me by presenting me with this opportunity. Can't wait!

Emma Van Dyk

1 comment:

  1. It was such blessing to share your pre-trip enthusiasm and energy last night @ 1:45 AM! This trip is going to continue to shape you along your own faith journey as you experience life in Haiti. It was such a blessing to have the chance to pray together on the bus before you left and you're in our prayers right now as you travel!
    In His Hands,(Aunt Pauline) Mrs. VanderVelde

    ReplyDelete