Friday, March 15, 2013

Getting Out


Alright, so today was super awesome. We got to go to this amazing beach resort which was really fun. We all got a ton of sun and some of us (including myself) got burnt. Oh well...c'est la vie. Unfortunately I've been spending a lot of time back here at the compound, sick, which hasn't been much fun so I don't have many stories of going to the villages and painting houses. It was nice to get out today and relax at the beach. SHOUT OUT TO MY MOM AND DAD, Miss y'all. I've been buying you guys some pretty awesome souveniers. Obviously there are too many Texans here and I, for one, have found myself talking with an unavoidable Texan accent. Hoping to be able to enjoy the last 3 days of the trip but also looking forward to going home. 
-Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment