Saturday, March 2, 2013

7 more days

When I first heard about the Haiti Trip, I thought it would be pretty cool to go. I've never traveled before or been on a plane or been to another country and I thought it would be pretty cool to do all of that. As the month past I thought about it more and more and I came to realize how priveledged I was to be able to go on a trip like this. I get to go to Haiti, not to for vacation or to relax, but to help people and show them how great God is and to just show them that we can make a change. I am very excited to go to Haiti and share the gifts God has given me with people who I don't even know but I am sure they will love our help and will love having us there. My life here is pretty good. I have clean water, food everyday, and clothes, but they don't have all of the things like that there, and I would like to experience what it is like to for them to live that way everyday. I am sure my mind will be blown away by how different it is there, but I am excited to go there and make a change. The group I am going with are people I'm not to familiar with. It will be different for me to spend 10 days with this group, but I am looking forward to getting to know them better and make some new friends. All in all I am very excited to go on this trip and am very blessed to do so.

Dan Heeg

No comments:

Post a Comment